All activity can be logged for today or yesterday. After two days, all entries are displayed in Insights, under “Logged”.
Tap to Log an Activity
To use StrivePD, you simply tap to log information into our mobile app. You can track Medications & Supplements, Symptoms & Side Effects, and Influences such as diet, sleep and activity. The more you log what you’re experiencing every day, the more you’ll learn from your activity patterns.
Symptom or Side Effect
Like medication & supplements, StrivePD includes a built-in list of the most commonly logged symptoms and side effects, and if you’d like to log items not yet on our list you can easily add them. When logging symptoms and side effects, you can choose to include the duration and severity (mild, typical or severe).
- Tap on Settings, and then Medication schedule. Search or select your medication or supplement from the list, then tap on “Add an item.”
- On the next screen, select a dosage, or add your custom dosage. Or skip dosage.
- On the next screen, select the number of pills, or skip this option.
- Next, on the following screen, select how often you take your medication.
- And finally, select the times of day you’ll be taking it.
- If you wish to set up reminders, select the timing and frequency of the reminders on the next screen, then click on NEXT. You’ll see a summary of your medications, and an option to (+) add a new medication at the bottom of the screen.
Medication or Supplement
We’ve tried to make scheduling your medications simple and easy. First, if you log a medication outside of your regular schedule, you can choose to adjust the rest of that day’s schedule. This is very handy if, for example, you start the day early or late and want to adjust your dosing intervals for the rest of the day. Second, if you’re traveling in a different time zone, StrivePD can help you stay on track by adjusting your schedule to the local time.
We know that influences have a significant impact on our well-being. StrivePD allows you track the following:
- Food and Beverages that affect your condition
- Sleep and Naps
- Activities, such as Exercise, Meditation, Boxing and Walking
- Triggers, such as Stress
- Any other Influence that you’d like to track
Notes are useful for adding descriptive details when logging an activity, or capturing your thoughts and feelings. You’ll also find options to record notes when logging Influences, and Mood.
On the My Day screen, all entries for Today and Yesterday can be edited. After two days, entries can no longer be edited, and new items cannot be logged.
Tap on “Log an item”, then Influences. In the Categories section, tap on Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS).
If you have a DBS system, you’ll need to tap the blue “Get Started” box to select your system’s manufacturer, battery type, and lead location(s). Tap on “Save.”
On the DBS screen, select your program, and enter your current Amplitude Setting(s) by selecting a program, and entering your current amplitude setting. If you have a rechargeable battery, log the date and time of your latest charge.
In the Settings>Account Information section, you can choose how often you’d like to receive reminders to recharge your battery.